As I was scanning the Candy Mag January-February ish of 2008 and page 49 (I guess!) caught my attention.
The title of the article was, "Top 10 Qs Every Girl Must Ask"
So, let me share to you what I have read and caught my attention - the 10 GOOD questions from Candy.
2. Whose opinion matters?
3. What keeps me from doing something?
4. Why am I so stressed?
5. Who are my real friends?
6. What makes me happy?
7. Who inspires me?
8. What do I need to change?
9. What do I need to let go off?
10. How can I be confident?
Well, if I were to answer those questions, I'll tell you, I think I don't have enough courage. Yes! Drama or whatever, I can't answer those AS OF NOW. Those questions need sufficient courage. I must be ready for the YES or NO, PROs and CONs, IFs and What Ifs and the like.
The realities of growing up makes my heart ache (literally!).
Every second, every hour, we need to make decisions and after we made such decision, there is always a follow-up "If we did this then..." or "What if we do something like this...".
Regrets.
That's part of life and growing up!
| Headband from Joy's Fashions Earrings from Mother Top from ukay-ukay Leggings from Bakugan Heels from Grendha(I bought from Mixed Berry Dumaguete at Robinson's Place Dumaguete) |
So, live without hesitations. Think twice before you act. It is really hard to face changes.
IF...
What IF?
This was originally published on October 17, 2012, at 8:29PM.
Labels: Blue, Candy, Grendha, If, Mixed Berry

